27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any special job available in government sector after completion of BBA course?

Sir/Mam,

Is there any special job available in government sector after completion of BBA course? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  4. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  6. Where should I try to get a job after completion of BBA degree?
  7. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  8. Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  10. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  14. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  15. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  16. Jobs in government sector for MCA students?
  17. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
8th October 2015, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any special job available in government sector after completion of BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Is there any special job available in government sector after completion of BBA course? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete answer on this.
After completion of BBA course, you can apply for government sector jobs like Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?