1st June 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?

In which sector we can find government job after having degree course BHMCT & how much starting salary we can get? What would be the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job? Can someone please provide me the guidance on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  2. How to do BHMCT by commerce?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  5. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  6. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  7. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  9. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?
  14. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?
  16. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  18. Is BSc Biotechnology better or BSc Clinical Research? Which has more scope?
31st January 2017, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?

There are government jobs available in IRCTC for hotel management graduates and there are many other government organisations which release notification for caterers but most of them, don't ask for any professional qualification.

Only in top hotels and restaurants, you will get benefit of your hotel management degree. Only IRCTC is the option available for you because Indian railways caters a lot of people everyday.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?