26th February 2018, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is the graduate from YCMOU University eligible to apply for government jobs?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have a question that graduate from YCMOU university is eligible for government jobs is they can apply for the government job?
Can you please answer my question? I will be waiting for the answer to proceed further. Thanks

2nd March 2018, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the graduate from YCMOU University eligible to apply for government jobs?

The full form of YCMOU University is Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. This university is well recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the degrees received from there are valid for all types of government jobs. Since, the university is recognized by UGC, hence there won't be any problem in getting a government job as the certificates are also recognized and valid.
2nd March 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the graduate from YCMOU University eligible to apply for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have a question that graduate from YCMOU university is eligible for government jobs is they can apply for the government job?
Can you please answer my question? I will be waiting for the answer to proceed further. Thanks

The graduates of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are eligible to apply for government jobs. The YCMOU has got the recognition from the University Grants Commission of India for awarding various academic certifications (diploma, graduate, post graduate, etc.). Therefore, graduates from YCMOU are eligible to apply for various government jobs. Candidates can check the job notification for exact eligibility criteria for government jobs. The YCMOU website link is given Click Here
2nd March 2018, 08:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for government job recruitment's with Graduation qualification from YCMOU university.

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is recognized by the state government of Maharashtra through the act XX of 1989 established YCMOU.

Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recognized this YCMOU university as equivalent to all the other universities by allowing YCMOU graduates to appear for the competitive examinations.

As this YCMOU university is a recognized university established by the Government of Maharashtra, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Government recruitment with Graduation from YCMOU university. I have provided an important link where you can find more details.

Click here for More Details
2nd March 2018, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have got degree approved by UGC DEC, then surely you will be eligible for government jobs in India. YCMOU is not a fake university according to UGC.

If it is approved by UGC DEC, then surely you will be eligible for government jobs in India. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.
3rd April 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate from ycmou in may 2016 bachelor of arts in political science.
Can I apply for passports
I'm from navi mumbai
Is that ycmou degree certificate is valid for qualification document as passport apply
My no. 9594551015
Email - [email protected]
Plz give me a reply for my this quiry
6th October 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Is the ycmou university certificate of bsc mlt eligible for out of country job
6th May 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I give external admission in agriculture diploma ( krushi sahayk) course district satara please help me
28th August 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which field does ycmou degree can't accept
23rd April 2021, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

the graduate from YCMOU University eligible to apply for Private Jobs ?
9th May 2021, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm Completed Diploma in mechanical.Can I Apply For National Apprentice training scheme in private company.
7th July 2021, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Ycmou chi degree central govt job sathi chalel ka??
9th October 2021, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is the graduate from YCMOUUniversity eligible to apply for cooperative bank jobs
27th October 2022, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

can i apply to Central government job in Department of Posts if i have degree of YCMOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?