12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course?

my name is lakshmi. i am studying in diploma final year in palamaner polytechnic for women college in chittor distric.I want to government job after complete my diploma.? Can you please provide me the details on this soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  7. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
  9. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  10. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  11. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  15. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  16. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Can B.Tech candidates apply for diploma post in government job?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?
13th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course?

There are many Job opportunities available after diploma.The some good government organizations recruiting diploma holders are:-

->>BHEL

->>ONGC

->>NTPC

->>INDIAN RAILWAYS

->>INDIAN DEFENCE

**You can also apply in Indian railways as Junior Engineer also BSNL for TTA, Technical Telecom Assistant, BHEL as supervisory trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?