24th December 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What to do after class 10th to become Air Force or Navy Officer?

I wants to become an officer in airforce or navy i have got 8 c.g.p.a in class 10 now what i have to do for becoming an officer in these fields ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  2. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  3. Can I get Job in Navy or Air Force after completion of 10th class?
  4. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  5. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  6. What kind of positions can I get in Air Force having secured 85% in 10th class?
  7. Is there any possibility to get an A grade officer job in Navy or Air Force?
  8. How can I join Air Force after passing 10th class examination with 50% marks?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  10. Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?
  11. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  12. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  13. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  14. What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  16. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  17. What will the procedure to become Air Force Officer after 12th from Science stream?
  18. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2013, 07:48 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after class 10th to become Air Force or Navy Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to become an officer in airforce or navy i have got 8 c.g.p.a in class 10 now what i have to do for becoming an officer in these fields ?
After completing 10th examination, you are not eligible to apply for Air Force or Navy. To join these services then you need to crack the NDA Examination. Minimum Education Qualification is required to apply for this examination is that applicant should have a intermediate qualification.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for admission to defence services like Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force wings.

Mostly NDA Examination will be held in the month of August and February every year. August exam announcement will be publish in the month of June or July. February exam announcement will be publish in the month of December or January in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

To join Air Force or Navy, the applicant should have a intermediate qualification with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized Board. Applicant who appeared or appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination. The applicant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

So first complete your intermediate then apply for Air force or Navy examination. The application form are available in the online mode. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
2nd September 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and i am in 11th science what should i do if i wants to become an officer in Indian Air force?
7th September 2014, 10:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a girl and i am in 11th science what should i do if i wants to become an officer in Indian Air force?

Being a Girl,and just having completed 10th dosen't make you eligible for applying for any of the entrance exam to join in Indian Air Force or Navy.You need to write the entrance exam to join in the defence forces of India and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and you are not satisfying the qualification for it.

The minimum qualification needed for applying for Air Force or Navy is that you must be a Citizen of India and a Unmarried male candidate with a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years of age.Regarding the education qualification you would need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

But as you are not satisfying the either of the criteria's you are ineligible for joining in the forces at this stage

Regards
~Jxsab~
31st January 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary o take physics and mathematics as subject to join air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?