29th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?

respected sir if i passed my nda enterance exam and i finished my traning which post i will achive?

29th July 2011, 11:42 PM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir if i passed my nda enterance exam and i finished my traning which post i will achive?
hello,

friend its all depend upon your credibility..........

and you also know that you are trained for what....

so wait for the opportunity to come....
30th July 2011, 08:41 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?

Dear friend,

After completing training of NDA you will be given first officer rank of the force
(Army/navy/IAF) in which you have under gone the training.

The first rank of Air Force is Flying Officer.

The first rank of Army is Lieutenant.

The first rank of Navy is also Lieutenant.

So after completion of training you will be commissioned officer class I

All the best..............
30th July 2011, 11:54 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post will I get after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing my training?

Hello dear

see, after passing NDA entrance exam and finishing your training you will be get a officer rank(gazetted officer).

and the post will be probably Lieutenant in Indian ARMY.

and after 3 years later there will a exam through which you will be promoted as a captain in ARMY.

for more check-www.indianarmy.nic.in

all the best........
30th July 2011, 12:56 PM
rana2011
Banned

After crack NDA examination you will get job in Indian Army, but at first you will not get too much higher post.

It seems to me you may be recuit at first as a commendar.

Eligibility For NDA Examination:

*you have to passed 12th or 10+2 from any recognise bord.

*your age should between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

*you may Indian

After crack written you will be chacked physically.

Best of luck!
3rd August 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

is IT is the best sector in engineering field
14th August 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of mch in cardiothoracic surgery and ms in general surgeryin indian afmc ?
1st September 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of training in NDA
25th September 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i've choosed computer.so wat all post will i get in nda??????????
15th October 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What test to appear after passing written exam
28th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what will be salaries after completion of NDA training in defence
13th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

after passing enterance exam in n.d.a is there will be aeronautical engineering course in n.d.a
18th December 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,which college will i go after passing ssb interviews and what are the courses?
8th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i study B tech after joining NDA?
24th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

May I know sir a person clearing NDA training will get which rank and staring from first how many ranks are there.......
21st July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how to became a major an indian army
7th August 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, how many years will it take for training in the nda1 after selection?2012,april 15
29th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Howmany salary after finising nda training
16th April 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR AFTER CRACKING NDA EXAM WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO FOR PHISICALLY TEST
23rd May 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How many ranks are there in army side in nda
19th November 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
after completing my nda exams and training can i hope that job are waiting for me ?
22nd November 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

on basic of 10th we can appear for nda
12th January 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

After having NDA Coaching if i am unable 2 clear the exams in which fields can i go ?
13th February 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

if i m a commerce student and wish for give entrance for nda i m studying in 12will i able to give d entrance
for army wing ...????
22nd May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLET THE TRAINING WHICH POST I WILL ACCHIVE AND HOW TO INCREAS MY POST.........WHAT CAN I DO FOR INCRESING MY POSTING AS WELL AS MY MONTHLY INCOME.....
20th June 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

When did that time come?????????
I am speaking about that time when i'll fight for my INDIA.....
I love my INDIA
31st August 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Do nda exam is hard ? Sir can i get nda exam .and what wll be the salary sir
12th November 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can I apply for NDA enterence test if my DOB is 15 Jan 1997
after finishing my 12th.
13th July 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I am 18 and half year old and my dob is 11 december and eligibility criteria says not born before 2 january 1998 but i m not 19 years old yet then how can i appear plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?