30th December 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Forest Service for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) student?

Hello
If it possible for an B.E(Computer science Engg)
graduate to get a job in IFS,
that is related to forest.
If, so then please explain me in detail......

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job in Indian Forest Service for Computer Science graduate?
  2. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  3. How to find a career in Forest Department other than by IFS Exam and IIFM being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  4. How to appear in Indian Forest Service? Study material for Agriculture Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. What are the job opportunities for mechanical engineer in India Forest Services?
  7. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  8. Which are the good coaching centers for Indian Forest Service examinations in Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Sc(Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry) student?
  10. Can a B.Com, CA, ICWA or CS student appear for Indian Forest Service?
  11. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
  12. Can B.E graduates sit for IFS exam?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Forest Service Exam after doing B.Tech ECE?
  14. Cutoff marks for Indian Forest Service?
  15. How can I get jobs in Indian Forest Services? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Easy way of preparation for Indian Forest Service exam? Is there any IFS job in Tamil Nadu? Major coaching centres in Tamil Nadu?
  17. What is the full form of IFS? Its Indian Forest Service or Indian Foreign Service?
  18. How to join Indian Forest Service after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th exam? Which stream should I choose? I want to take science
1st January 2015, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Forest Service for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) student?

You are of course eligible to apply for IFS (Indian Forest Service) examination only if you have completed your studies or final year B.Tech. To be eligible for Indian Forest Service Examination, candidates must have passed "Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects such as Forestry, Engineering, Agriculture, Mathematics, Physics, Botany, Statistics, Zoology, Veterinary, Animal Husbandry subjects.

If you are pursuing final year B.Tech, then only you will be eligible to appear for IFS examination. And if you are pursuing 2nd, 3rd year then you need not apply for Indian Forest Service Examination. IFS examination is conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission every year. Generally this IFS notification is released in the month of February or March. And IFS examination will be conducted in the month of July.

This year IFS 2015 notification will be released in the month of February/ March 2015. IFS Written Examination pattern consists of several papers, namely General English, General Knowledge, and two optional subjects. Detailed Examination pattern, List of IFS optional subjects and more details have been provided below.

Click here for IFS More Details - http://upsc.gov.in/general/ifs.htm
31st January 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Forest Service for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) student?

Are B.E computer science students eligible for indian forestry service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?