23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do to prepare for CET entrance exam of Maharashtra?

I am from 12th std. I am from science stream Maharashtra board. I am not able to concentrate on study. I waste time mostly on TV and smartphones. I am not good in study. Can you please give me guide regarding board exam and CET entrance exam preparation? I have studied PCMB subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  2. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  3. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  4. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  5. Preparation for CET Maharashtra 2016
  6. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  8. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  9. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  10. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of Maharashtra CET Exam?
  11. Maharashtra B.Ed CET entrance exam date?
  12. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  13. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  14. JBIMS, Jamunala Bajaj Institute of Management, does it come under Maharashtra CET exam?
  15. Is Chandigarh an exam center for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  16. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  17. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  18. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
25th January 2017, 02:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to prepare for CET entrance exam of Maharashtra?

Procedure to prepare for Maharashtra CET Entrance Examination:

In order to crack this Maharashtra CET Entrance Examination, you are required to first get the detailed examination pattern and detailed syllabus of the examination. After getting the detailed pattern, you are required to make a plan or schedule in order to score good marks.

You are required to take the help of best coaching institute as it tells and suggest you the tricks to be followed in the examination and shortcuts to be implemented in the examination. Try to solve as many model papers as you can in order to get speed and accuracy. MHT-CET Navneet Publications books are highly recommended for Maharashtra CET Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?