1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and syllabus for group exams coaching?

Respected Sir, I am Sainath a B.Tech graduate. I want to join group exams coaching. So, please send me fee and course period and syllabus and pattern whether maths is there my mail is [email protected]. Thanking you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers
  3. Fee structure for Group 2 coaching at RC Reddy Institute? Can I take admission for evening batches?
  4. Fee structure for Group-1 coaching at reputed institutes?
  5. What is the coaching fee for Group 1 exams? What is the duration of the coaching course and when it will start?
  6. What is the fee structure for Group 1 Coaching Institute?
  7. Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Coaching institutes for Group 2 with fee structure and batch timings
  9. List of top coaching centers for group 1 and group 2 exams with course fee and procedure to join
  10. What is the syllabus for group I APPSC? Best coaching centers for group I in Hyderabad
  11. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching in RC Reddy study circle?
  12. Marks required in graduation for group 2 exams? Syllabus and coaching details?
  13. FITJEE coaching would be helpful in school as well? Admission details and fee structure for the coaching?
  14. What is the fee structure of RC Reddy coaching for group 1 coaching?
  15. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  16. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  17. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  18. What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching? -- [New]
29th March 2017, 08:48 AM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the fee structure and syllabus for group exams coaching?

Group Exams are conducted by State Government to recruit candidates for Civil Service in State Field. There are many Group exams from 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 4 etc.
Group 1 deals with Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner etc, and so on.
You will have to study the Syllabus and the question will be from that area. Many institutes were available to train students for Group exams.
Fees will be around 15000 depending on the brand value of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?