6th April 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for Government Bank exams so I want to join the Mahindra Coaching for the preparation. I want to know what is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?
  2. Fee structure of Bank PO coaching in Mahindra Kapurthala branch Lucknow and when the new batches will start?
  3. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  4. Criteria and fee for taking coaching from Mahindra Institute, Moulali, Kolkata?
  5. Best bank coaching centers in Chennai with their fee structure?
  6. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  7. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  8. How to get a franchise of Mahindra for SSC and bank coaching?
  9. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers
  10. What is the fee structure needed to pay for bank coaching class?
  11. FITJEE coaching would be helpful in school as well? Admission details and fee structure for the coaching?
  12. What is the fee structure of Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in Bilaspur?
  13. Fee structure for IAS coaching? Which is the best coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for ICWAI Intermediate course for Postal Coaching?
  15. Which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes?
  16. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  17. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  18. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
30th April 2017, 10:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching?

Mahendra's Coaching Institute is one of the pioneer institute for preparation of entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs in banking and SSC.

The fee structure for the institute varies with branch location, duration for which you join the coaching and which course you join ( regular, weekend etc.).

So, for detail information regarding it visit at www.mahendras.org.
1st May 2017, 12:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching?

The are different card available in Mahendra coaching institute for preparation of banking entrance examination.

The best card is Green card for which Mahendra charges around Rs 16000. It is valid for life time and you can do preparation multiple times from this institute.
4th February 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to join mahindra for both bank and ssc coaching. So, which card will be best for me and what will be the amount to be paid? And if I take admission in bank coaching then want to upgrade to ssc, how come that be possible and what will be the amount to be paid? Thank you.
1st June 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I Want combined coaching of WBCS and Others(bankin/ Railways/LIC etc)
Is it possible Here? Admission within june?
Then course duration and fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?