11th December 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How much score is required in GATE to get government job in Nellore district? List of companies in Nellore district providing jobs on the basis of GATE score?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of EEE and after completion of it want to get a government job in Nellore district. How much score required to get government job? List of companies in Nellore district which are providing jobs on the basis of GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various postal jobs available in Nellore district?
  2. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  3. After completing my secondary in Prakasam district and inter in nellore district to which region should i belong to?
  4. When isnotification or open recruitment rally in AP for Nellore District?
  5. Is gate score valid for 2 years? List companies which hires candidates on Gate score basis?
  6. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  7. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
  8. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for BC-B Female in Nellore District? I have scored 223 marks in Group IV exam
  10. Can I get admission to study D.Ed in any college of Nellore if appear in entrance exam at Guntur?
  11. Jobs on the basis of GATE SCORE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Are all Government jobs based of GATE exam score? Can I get a Government job without qualifying GATE exam?
  13. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for sub engineer job after passing bachelor degree in electronics in Jawahar Bharti, Kavali, Nellore district in AP?
  15. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  16. List of private companies recruiting on the basis of GATE score?
  17. How to start career after passing out Automobile Engineering?
  18. How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score?
29th March 2017, 10:43 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How much score is required in GATE to get government job in Nellore district? List of companies in Nellore district providing jobs on the basis of GATE score?

It is not mandatory for the companies to consider GATE exam to recruit but most Government PSU's will consider GATE marks as the criteria.
SAIL, NPCIL are some of the other PSU which conducts exam separately that they dont consider GATE marks.
NLC, ONGC, IOCL, BPCL and BArc and many other actually consider GATE marks as an Entry level and they will have their own process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?