29th December 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get the government job in ISRO or become an IAS officer after completion of ECE course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

How can I get an job in ISRO or become an I.A.S after I completed my UG in ECE (B.E)?give me complete and full details regarding it? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow for this? Awaiting for the answer.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?
  6. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  8. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  9. What are the chances of becoming an IAS Officer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  10. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  11. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  12. Preparations required to become an IAS officer? Should I pursue my higher studies? How to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  14. How can I get job in ISRO?
  15. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  18. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
29th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get the government job in ISRO or become an IAS officer after completion of ECE course?

If you have secured morethan 65% in B.tech , then you are eligible to apply for different posts (Scientist or Engineer) in ISRO.

If you have secured good gate rank , then also you are eligible to get a job in ISRO .

Remember to get a job in ISRO , you should have good command in all your core subjects like ,

Digital signal processing
Electronics devices and circuits
Linear system analysis
Pulse digital circuits , etc..

If you want to become an IAS officer ,then you should apply for the Civil services exam .

To apply for the exam , your age should be in between 21-30 years only , if you belong to General category.
Your age should be in between 21-33 years , if you belong to Obc category
Your age should be in between 21-35 years , if you belong to SC or St category.

Selection process is ,

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview
29th December 2015, 11:05 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the government job in ISRO or become an IAS officer after completion of ECE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

How can I get an job in ISRO or become an I.A.S after I completed my UG in ECE (B.E)?give me complete and full details regarding it? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow for this? Awaiting for the answer.

Thank you.
To get a job in ISRO:

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is a development of society through development of space transportation systems and satellites needed for space exploration and beyond.To join in this you need to apply for the ISRO exam and the eligibility are:

# You should have citizenship in India.

# You should not have attained 35 years at the time of applying as age more than 35 years is not allowed.

# A degree in BE/ B.tech in streams like electronics, electrical, computer science or mechanical engineering is eligible and should have got at least 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy them all, then you can apply for the ISRO exam.

To get a job in IAS:

IAS (Indian Administrative Service) is a part of Civil service and is conducted by UPSC every year. To join in this post you need to satisfy the following:

# Should have citizenship in India.

# You should have not have less than 21 years or more than 35 years of age. There are relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

# Regarding the educational qualification, you need to have completed any degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the IAS exam.
29th December 2015, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become an I.A.S officer or join ISRO after B.E in ECE. To join you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by ISRO and UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for UPSC examination for Civil Service examination is candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university and age between 21-32 years.

For more information about civil services examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

ISRO conducts examination for recruitment of candidates after qualifying n entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?