14th November 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Indian Statistical Service to M.Sc in Statistics student?

hello
tell me which types of job in indian
statistical service after msc statistics
Which types of provide iss????????
looking for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)
  2. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  3. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Indian Statistical Service Statistics - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How should I prepare for Indian Statistical exam? I am a MSc mathematics student
  6. Eligibility criteria for Indian Statistical Service after SYBSC(Statistics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  8. Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  10. Can I appear in Indian Statistical Service exam with M.Sc degree of Open university?
  11. Am I eligibe for Indian Statistical Services exam?
  12. Are there any promotion chances for Statistical Investigator Grade II job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Statistical Service exam if pursuing M.S. 3rd semester?
  14. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech, 10th and 12th to sit for IES?
  16. How to download model question papers of Indian Statistical Service?
  17. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  18. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
20th April 2016, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Indian Statistical Service to M.Sc in Statistics student?

There is an exam conducted by UPSC for Indian Statistical Services for post graduates in statistics subject. There are Group A jobs available through this exam which is one of the top level jobs almost equal to IAS officer.
Hence, most of the gazetted posts are available through UPSC ISS exam. You can surely apply for it being a M.Sc in Statistics student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?