What kind of jobs are offered in CDSE?

hello
can anyone tell me what are
the job offers after cdse?????
please tell me anyone if know
i m waiting for your help
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
  2. After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?
  3. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  4. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  5. CDSE for 2nd year Engineering(IT) student? Age-limit? Physical requirements for girls? Kind of job in Defense services after B.E?
  6. What kind of jobs are offered through PSU?
  7. What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?
  8. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  9. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  10. Government jobs for B.Tech holders in IT stream? What kind of jobs offered for IT stream candidates?
  11. What kind of jobs are being offered after completing BSc IT? What is the pay scale in Mumbai
  12. After B.Tech CSE how can I be eligible for CDSE exam? Any books to refer to prepare for this exam? Do Airforce and Navy require 60% in graduation?
  13. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  14. What kind of jobs will I get after completing MBA after M.Com?
  15. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  16. What should I opt between Mining, Metallurgy, Biotech, Biomedical, IT in NIT?
  17. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  18. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2014, 10:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are offered in CDSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can anyone tell me what are
the job offers after cdse?????
please tell me anyone if know
i m waiting for your help
please help me

CDS Exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year and this exam is conducted every year.As you have asked for what jobs the CDS exam is conducted it is held for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:
  • Indian Military Academy
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force
  • Officer Training Academy

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam are:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age for IMA, for joining in Indian Navy it is 19-22 years, for joining in Indian Air force it is 19-23 years and for joining in OTA it is 19-25 years.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in IMA & OTA and for joining in Indian Navy the candidate need to have completed a Engineering degree and for joining in IAF is that the candidate should have completed a Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

# Candidate need to be physically fit.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?