7th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam for B.Sc candidate?

Hello everyone,
I want to know about what is the scope after B.Sc? Can I give GPSC(Gujarat Public Service Commission exam after my B.Sc? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

8th July 2015, 04:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam for B.Sc candidate?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for GPSC exam after completing your Graduation degree .

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for GPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen .

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 28 years . The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidate by 5 years .

-The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for General category women and 10 years for Reserved category women .

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.

* Preliminary Examination consist of two parts with objective type questions .

Part-I is for General Studies of 150 marks .

Part-II is for Selected subject of 200 marks .

* Main Examination consist of five parts .

Part-I for Gujarati of 200 marks .

Part-II for English of 200 marks .

Part-III for General Studies of 200 marks .

Part IV & V for Two Selected subjects of 200 marks each .

* Interview of 100 marks .
8th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam for B.Sc candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission examination after completion of your Graduation in B.Sc. course from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission is mentioned below :-

1. You must have obtained Degree/Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination.

2. You must be in between 21-28 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have obtained Degree in B.Sc. course from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission examination.
8th July 2015, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted by the Gujarat for the recruitment of the officers within the state.

The eligibility is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is necessary to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection. For more information visit at the www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
8th July 2015, 11:14 PM
vickyhansi

You are eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc degree.

Education Qualification for GPSC exam:

Graduation from a recognized university

Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible for GPSC exam.

You have to submit proof of passing examination along with detailed application form.

Your age should be between 21-30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Selection Process:

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?