10th March 2011, 04:29 PM
prabhat 3503

Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?

i m visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate .am i eligible for psu exam and in railway exam of posts of engineer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Railway Section Engineering Exam and any PSU exam if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in UPPCL recruitment for Physically Handicapped Electrical Engineer?
  3. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  4. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  5. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons?
  6. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  9. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  10. Can I get a job in government of Tamiladu if I am 45% visually handicapped and have passed Bachelor of civil engineering?
  11. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  12. AM I eligible for PSU's after scoring 59.6% in B.E Electrical?
  13. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  14. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  15. Am i eligible for PSU exam after pursuing integrated B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  16. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course? -- [New]
  18. Can I be eligible for PSU exam after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
30th April 2011, 11:23 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?

Hello,
Yes you are eligible for PSU and railway exam. As for both the exam eligibility will be graduation.
There will be 5% of reservation for the visually and physically handicapped candidates.
6th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?

Minimum Eligibility:

1:You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree required

2:If you are a final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

3:minimum required number varies for different PSUs companies generally,60%-70% for general and 50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH.

4:PSUs allow for two years gap.

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) needs minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation ) needs minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html
6th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m physacally handicapped person and i had completed my BE EC.am i preffarable for bsnl jobs in 2011?can you give the details for jobs available for me?
5th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Orhopedically Handicapped person.I am in final year b.tech (Mechanical). i am eligible for psu exam Sir can you give me detail for which compony jobs in available pleplease tell me..........?
10th February 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 16 years old and is visually handicapped to 40%. she has passed her 10th exam with good marks and now studying HS. what type of govt jobs does have these reservations.

Regards,

Gautam Sil
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Sorry VH candidates are not allowed in any psu for post of ET.But they(POST GRADUATE) eligible for post of HR.
3rd August 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a visually handicapped person having completed b tech in mechanical engineering. Am i eligible for psu.............please reply me
11th September 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B tech in Electrical and electronic engineering and I am visually handicapped and posses PWD certificate 40%,am i eligible for the psu examination?
26th March 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any PSU .iam physically handicapped with 54% in b.tech. electrical n electronics engg..??
27th May 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir
My sight is Right eye -3.5 and left eye is totally blind. Am I eligible for VH/PH status ? Can I apply for govt jobs with PH category..?
18th March 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir good evening, I was lost my left eye visibility in an accident while working tn the private company ,now I am not able to see with my left eye . Please give me your suggestion to get the certificate and also give me any govt jobs which suitable me . I am basically a mechanical engineering graduate. Please waiting for your kind response....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?