21st August 2013, 12:11 PM
jagadeesh ch

What is the date of Indian Navy notification? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

sir, i am ch.jagadeesh.i completed diplama in mechanical engineering.every year auguest release a indian navy notification but this year not release a notification.sir please release notification..............

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  3. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Navy after Mechanical engineering for female Candidate?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy after having arrears in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for junior engineering merchant navy after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering and 6 months pre sea training
  7. How may I do job in Indian Navy? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  9. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  13. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  15. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  17. Age limit to write Indian Services Exam? How to apply for it and the important dates of the exam?
  18. Which exam to appear to join Indian Navy after completing Mechanical Engineering?
15th May 2016, 12:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of Indian Navy notification? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

Being a diploma in mechanical engineering degree holder for joining Indian Navy you will have to clear NDA/NA ( National Defense Academy/Naval Academy ) entrance examination.

NDA/NA entrance examination are being held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes Written examination and SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have possess the qualifications given here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed higher secondary degree course or any other equivalent degree course with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as your main subjects from a recognized university.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

As far as you are concerned about the date of notifications for next NDA/NA entrance examination then it would be released on 18th June 2016 and the last date of filling application will last on 15th July 2016. Also the examination is scheduled to be held on 18th September 2016.

For further details regarding the same examination, you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?