2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get call for an interview if haven’t attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL TIER-II written exam? Is there any negative marks allotment available in this written test?

Respected Sir, I had given TIER-II written test of SSC CGL of this year. I want to know that is there negative marks scheme is exist in this written test? I haven’t complete my papers. I left almost 20 questions. So, I have any chance of selecting for an interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to attend Interview if scored 142 marks, 170 marks and 95 marks in TIER- I, II & III respectively of SSC CGL written exam?
  2. Procedure to become an Income Tax Assistant after completion of CMA? How much time doe it takes to become an Income Tax Assistant?
  3. What is the question pattern of SSC CGL TIER-I written test? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  4. Is there Group Discussion round available in SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment? Tips to prepare for Personal Interview?
  5. Detailed information and Statistics syllabus of SSC CGL TIER-II written exam?
  6. Procedure to get into Excise Department?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL written exam? Reference books for preparation? Steps after qualifying in SSC-CGL written exam?
  8. Last 10 years Bank Clerical Papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify SSC CGL TIER-I recruitment exam?
  10. How can I become an income tax officer?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to become an Income Tax Officer for B.Com(Accounts) graduate?
  12. What is the differences between TIER-I and TIER-II of SSC CGL? -- [New]
  13. How can I become an income tax officer? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  14. Whether the marks of TIER-I is added in TIER-II of SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  15. How can I join CID after passing 12th? What are the steps?
  16. When the result of SSC CGL TIER-II exam will be announced? Cutoff marks required for Interview?
  17. Can I apply for income tax officer course after completing B.Com with 51%
  18. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
6th April 2018, 11:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get call for an interview if haven’t attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL TIER-II written exam? Is there any negative marks allotment available in this written test?

No problem if you have not attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL examination Tier II because there is no harm in leaving question rather than attempting wrong ones so if you are sure of your questions that you have attempted by making choices or writing very well then you do not have to worry about anything and you can have a chance.

If you are more than 80% sure of your examination then you will definitely get a call letter because if you are accurate more than 80% or 100% then you will get good marks in your written examination Tier II and if you get good marks then getting call letter for interview is easy that is why you must analyse what you have done in your exam because if you have attempted all the questions correctly then it is enough to be selected for group B posts in SSC CGL Tier II exam.

If you want to know about negative marking in SSC CGL examination then rules of negative marking are following :

There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier I. In respect of Tier II, the negative marking system of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II (English Language and Comprehension) of Tier II and 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper I, III and IV of Tier II.

You must not worry about interview because if you could not qualify for group B level interview posts then getting call letter for group C posts is confirm therefore you must be positive of your mind and be cool everything will happen as per your performance in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?