6th March 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?

Hello everyone, I will apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. I want to know that after giving and qualifying in written test I can call for Personal Interview directly or I have to give few more tests?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  2. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? -- [New]
  3. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  4. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  5. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  6. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  7. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  8. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  9. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  11. Can a English Hons student apply for Junior Hindi Translator in SSC?
  12. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  13. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  14. How to join CID after completion of Diploma in CSE being a candidate from Punjab?
  15. Can I get a call for Personal Interview if crack Staff Selection Commission CHSL written test?
  16. Can I get call for an interview if haven’t attempted 20 questions in SSC CGL TIER-II written exam? Is there any negative marks allotment available in this written test?
  17. Questions of previous years for RBI executive intern examination -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?
30th March 2018, 12:17 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test?

Selection procedure of SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam is written below.

Selection Procedure:

>>The selection procedure consists of two stages. Stage 1 is written exam and stage 2 is document verification. The written exam will be conducted in two papers , Paper I will be objective and Paper II will be subjective. As per the SSC(School Service Commission) Junior Hindi Translator Selection Procedure 2018 , candidates who qualify Paper I will be evaluated for Paper II. The candidates will be shortlisted for inclusion in final merit list on the basis of their performance in Paper I and Paper II.

For further information, please visit the official website of SSC or click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?