26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?

Hello friends, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Now, I want to apply for Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer. So, I want to prepare for the written test. But I want to know that what questions comes in the written test? And I am an SC category candidate so I get any benefit in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test?
  4. What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment written test? -- [New]
  6. Grade Pay in Junior Engineer post of Meghalaya PSC?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment written test?
  8. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical written test of Aptean Software Engineer interview? Procedure of selection?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in ISRO Stenographer written test? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in PI round of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment? Tips to prepare for written exam?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in BMC for Junior Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Requirements to become a Section Engineer in NTPC? What kind of questions are asked in written exam?
  16. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  17. Exemption available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for ST candidate?
  18. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
1st August 2023, 04:13 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?

The written test for the Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC will consist of two parts: a general knowledge test and a technical test. The general knowledge test will cover topics such as:
  • Current affairs
  • History of India
  • Geography of India
  • Indian polity
  • Science and technology
The technical test will cover topics such as:
  • Electrical engineering principles
  • Electrical circuit analysis
  • Electrical machines
  • Power systems
  • Electrical safety
If you are an SC category candidate, you will get a 5% relaxation in the cut-off marks for the written test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?