7th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

New pattern for TCS written exam? Topics need to be concentrated for clearing TCS written exam?

I want to know on the topics I need to concentrate for clearing the TCS written exam since the pattern has changed.

8th January 2016, 05:45 PM
january2016

Default Re: New pattern for TCS written exam? Topics need to be concentrated for clearing TCS written exam?

I am mentioning below the topics you must concentrate to crack the TCS written test, as these are the commpon topics that are asked everytime in the TCS written test, and then also many of the candidates are not able to crack the exam, as they used to do silly mistakes while attempting the exam.

So, just prepare the below topic hard:

1. Email writing.
2. Technical essay.
3. Aptitude. [R.S Aggarwal Book]
4. C/C++

** If you are strong in these topics then you will surely qualify the written
test.
8th January 2016, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: New pattern for TCS written exam? Topics need to be concentrated for clearing TCS written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know on the topics I need to concentrate for clearing the TCS written exam since the pattern has changed.
Yes, TCS have changed the recruitment pattern. The new pattern is given below.

Quantitative ability-30 Questions(80 minutes)

Email Writing(10 minutes)
9th January 2016, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The new pattern of TCS is as follows.

- 10 minutes of email writing : Based on a subject given in the question and certain words which needs to be included in the email.

- 80 minutes of aptitude test : 30 questions of aptitude involving quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. Each question will have different weightage and negative marking.

1. You need to know the email etiquette.
2. Have a good English vocabulary base.
3. Practice email writing.
4. Have rigorous practice of aptitude. Books from Arun Sharma and R S Agarwal are of great help. There can be questions from any topic in aptitude. So you need to have grasp in all topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?