6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of recruitment is available in Staff Selection Commission for a Civil Engineer?

Hello, I am a Civil Engineer graduate fresher. I would like to know that I am eligible to give Staff Selection Commission exam? If yes, then for what post exam I can apply? I want to know about the post available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  3. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  4. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  5. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. What kind of post is available for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Staff Selection Commission? Salary of each post in SSC? -- [New]
  8. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  9. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of jobs are available for CSE students in Staff Selection Commission?
  11. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  12. Which books to refer to prepare for SSC exam?
  13. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  14. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  15. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  16. Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?
  17. Question papers of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer examination (Civl)
  18. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
10th April 2018, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of recruitment is available in Staff Selection Commission for a Civil Engineer?

Since, you are a Graduate in Civil Engineering, you are very much eligible for the SSC examination.
Staff Selection Commission conducts examination for the post of Junior Engineer for Civil Engineers. Candidates those who have completed either B.Tech/B.E /Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to appear in the JE examination of SSC. Candidates age must be in between 18 to 32 years.
10th April 2018, 11:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of recruitment is available in Staff Selection Commission for a Civil Engineer?

SSC conduct various examination for various posts and you are eligible to apply for following examinations conducted by SSC being a civil engineer.

SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination : This examination is conducted to recruit candidates for various Group B and Group C in different departments of the central government and all candidates who are graduate in any discipline may apply for this examination.

SSC Junior Engineer Examination : A candidate having degree or diploma in civil or mechanical or electrical engineering is eligible to apply for this exam for the post of junior engineer in different related departments of the central government.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : A candidate having passed minimum class 12th is eligible to apply for this exam for the post of LDC and DEO so you can also apply for this exam.

SSC ASI and SI executive examination in Delhi Police : A candidate having bachelor's degree in any subject from a reputed university is eligible to apply for this exam.

SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Examination : You can apply for this post also.

I have attached complete calendar of examination which are going to be conducted by SSC this year so you must download and know the dates of examination and apply and also start your preparation on time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Exam_schedule_2018.pdf(28.8 KB, 0 views)
11th April 2018, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a recruitment available for Engineering in Staff Selection Commission (SSC). This recruitment is SSC Junior Engineer recruitment and it recruits for the following posts,

<> Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering), CPWD :-
* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

<> Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts :-
* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.

<> Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical), Central Ware Commission :-
* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

As you are done with Civil Engineering, I can say that you are eligible to apply for SSC JE recruitment. You may look at official website for more details of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?