6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of post is available for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Staff Selection Commission? Salary of each post in SSC?

Hello everyone, I want to give Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam. I am B.Tech graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to know what kind of recruitment I am eligible for? I want to know the salary of each post in SSC.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  2. What kind of recruitment is available in Staff Selection Commission for a Civil Engineer?
  3. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  4. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  5. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Expected Salary?
  6. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  7. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  8. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  9. Eligibility criteria to appear for SSC examination?
  10. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission? -- [New]
  11. What is the guideline to join CBI?
  12. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can Engineers join CBI? What are the requirements?
  14. What is eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC-CGL)?
  15. Does Staff Selection Commission offers recruitment for the post of Income Tax Officer?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for CSE students in Staff Selection Commission?
  17. Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?
  18. How can I apply for government in India mostly in Rajasthan?
28th March 2018, 04:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of post is available for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Staff Selection Commission? Salary of each post in SSC?

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SSC based recruitment's generally varies from recruitment to recruitment. Salary slightly changes from post to post and from X, Y and Z cities. Here is the detailed information,

>> For SSC MTS Recruitment
Qualification Required - 10th Class
You are eligible for this recruitment
Post offered - Multi Tasking Staff
Salary - around 20000 in X cities

>> For SSC CHSL Recruitment
Qualification Required - 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics as subject
You are eligible for this recruitment
Posts offered - Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (Junior Secretariat Assistant)
Salary - From 22000-32000 based on posts

>> For SSC CGL Recruitment
Qualification Required - Graduation in any discipline
You are eligible if you are pursuing final year of Graduation or after completion of Graduation
Posts offered - Inspector, Assistants, Sub-Inspector, Junior Statistical Officer, Divisional Accountant, Tax Assistants..etc.,
For Group B posts - Salary around 45000, For Group C posts - salary around 34000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?