26th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering
and I want to join Staff Selection Commission.
Can you tell me about the posts for me in SSC?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  2. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. tnpsc exams for engineering graduates? dates?
  5. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  7. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  9. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  10. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  11. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  12. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  13. Previous years papers of CWC exam?
  14. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  15. Previous few years Staff Selection Commission exam papers for Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  17. Best coaching for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam in Chennai?
  18. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?

28th April 2015, 11:10 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?

You can apply for various following jobs in SSC recruitment on the basis of your current qualification :

SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted in two tiers I and II and a candidate having passed degree in any discipline and whose age is not more than 27 years is eligible to apply for this exam.

You can choose various Group B and C level posts in this exam which comes directly under the central government of India.

SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment : SSC also conduct exam for SI and ASI post in Delhi Police, ITBP etc. and a graduate can apply for this exam but age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years then he/she is eligible.

SSC Junior Engineer Examination for Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering :

A candidate having diploma or degree in any one of these three disciplines of engineering is eligible to apply but age of the candidate should be between 18-27 years.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination :

All those candidates who have passed class 12th in any subject are eligible to apply for various LDC and DEO post under this examination and age limitations are between 18-27 years.

Upper age is relaxable as per the government guidelines for all exams which is upto :

03 years for OBC category candidates
05 years for SC/ST category candidates
05 years for Ex-Serviceman category candidates
10 years for PWD/PH category candidates.

SSC also conduct other exams such MTS - Multi Tasking Staff and requires only 10th pass so you are eligible and some other exams are - Junior Hindi Translator and Departmental exams which you are not eligible for so select any one of more of these exams and start preparation because subjects asked in exam are almost same that is why you need to have prepared well then only you may qualify the test and become an employee of government of India.

28th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Dear there is a possibility for the post of " Junior Engineer " under Staff Selection Commission. Through this you will become a Junior Engineers in the following departments.

1.Central Water Commission

2.Central Public works department

3.Military Engineering Services

4.Farakka Barrage

Eligibility criteria for SSC Junior Engineers Posts :

1.You should complete at least graduation in the specific stream of B.E/B.TECH ( Mechanical, Electrical and Civil departments ) from the recognized university.

2.Age should be in between 18 to 27 years

3.Age relaxations will be applicable for the reserved students having required eligibility criteria.

If you want to apply for the post of junior engineer then you must pay a fee of Rs.100/- through Challana of SBI.

For the details regarding the Notification you can visit the Official website of SSC.

28th April 2015, 02:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an exam conducting agency which conducts recruitment examinations for filling up vacancies in several government departments. Since you have completed graduation, you are certainly eligible to apply for below recruitment for below posts. Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations namely,

>> SSC CHSL Examination
Posts available: Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator

>> SSC Multi Tasking Examination
Posts available: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

>> SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam
Posts available:
* Inspector Post in CBEC, CBDT
* Assistant Enforcement Officer
* Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission, Ministry of Railway
* Auditor
* Tax Assistant
* Sub Inspector Post
* Upper Division Clerk
* Accountant / Junior Accountant

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?