6th March 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?

Sir,
I have passed B.Tech in stream of Civil Engineering,
I want to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam,
which is the best option for me SSC Junior Engineer
or SSC CGL??????

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  5. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering eligibility?
  7. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  8. Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?
  9. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  10. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  11. Which books to refer to prepare for SSC exam?
  12. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)?
  13. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  14. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  15. Junior engineering staff selection commission exam previous years papers?
  16. When are the results for CISF Head Constable?
  17. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  18. When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?
7th March 2015, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?

First analyse yourself that whether you are good at core subjects (in Civil Engineering) or not. If you are really good at your civil engineering core subjects, and willing to get placed in Government Staff Selection Commission departments then I would strongly suggest you to go with SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment. Otherwise go with SSC CGL Posts being a B.Tech (Civil Engineering) Graduate.

Remember there is a good competition for SSC CGL Examination and less competition for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment. Yes, basically any graduate can apply for CGL Examination, and any candidate can compete for similar posts. Where in, As far as Junior Engineer recruitment is concerned, only Civil Graduates can compete for allocated posts. Finally I suggest you to go with JE Recruitment if you have good command over core concepts, otherwise better to go with SSC CGL Exam rather than Junior Engineer recruitment.
10th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?

Dear first and fore most thing you have to remember is in which way do want to go either in technical field or any other department. There by you can chose the examination under CGL.

Truly speaking CGL is the examination and through this you can become a Income Tax officer, Customs Officer , Tax Assistance and many other. Similarly through SSC Junior Engineering examination you will have a chance to become a Junior Engineer in R and D Department and many other.

Thus here we provided you the importance of the CGL and Junior Engineer Posts. So you can chose according to the interest and the importance .

In my view it is best to take SSC CGL Examination since the rank of the post is very high when compared with the Junior Engineer Post.

Hope you will get the required information.
10th November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy exam junior engineer or ibps, I have both graduation degree and diploma in electrical ...
11th November 2016, 10:33 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It is up to the candidates how they have prepared their selves. If you do not study both would be tough to give the exams, but if you study it would be easy to give. We cannot tell you which one is easy. What you can do prepare for both the exams & give.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?