3rd May 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the networking based government jobs? How to apply?

I have completed B.E(ECE) and I have also done CCNA. And now I am working in cloud technology. I need government job based on my above profile. Please let me know the government job which is based on networking, hardware or cloud.

5th May 2017, 11:33 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the networking based government jobs? How to apply?

Those candidates who have completed his/her graduation/B.tech are eligible for the post of hardware and networking engineer. The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university. Recently The New Assurance of India ltd. has recruited the candidate as the networking and hardware engineers.
The Job roles are as follows:
1. The candidates need to monitor the health of the PC and network.
2. Needs to solve the problem of troubleshooting.
3. To give advice about the configuration of hardware to the company.
4. Work with server, network and have to manage the PC, etc.
The candidate need to check the website for the upcoming exams regularly. If there is any vacancy then fill the form correctly and start preparation for the examination.
5th May 2017, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the networking based government jobs? How to apply?

You can apply for BSNL JTO or even in Prasar Bharti, if you are looking for a government job after engineering degree. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

There are other government exams to for engineers like UPSC engineering services exam and also in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?