26th August 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job having done BE EEE with 15 backlogs?

I completed B.E EEE with 15 backlogs.can I get job?? can I get job? or can I eligible for any exams to get job??

29th August 2014, 08:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job having done BE EEE with 15 backlogs?

Honestly and frankly speaking ,as you have mentioned in the query that you have completed your bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 15 backlogs , it is not possible to get any job in any companies with this educational qualification.

At present the scenario in B.Tech is very diverse, almost every company demands 60% throughout from class 10th to seventh semester of bachelor's degree.Some companies accept 1 or 2 backlogs but they mention that you must clear the subjects before joining the company.

The top notch company of any particular branch ask for even 70% throughout with good command over subjects and you must be an all-rounder.

So, I would suggest to kindly clear all the backlogs so that you can become eligible for getting placed or exams for a better future.

Thanks

aashisranjan784
7th September 2014, 03:43 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Can I get job having done BE EEE with 15 backlogs?

It's not possible. U will get job in outsourcing field only not in industrial and engineering side field.
13th April 2015, 02:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

No mate, to get the job you first need to clear all the backlogs you have.

The eligibility criteria of many private companies is the candidate who wants to sit in the recruitment drive, should have no current backlogs at the time of recruitment and should have completed the degree at the time of joining.
15th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Ashwakh

With 15 backlogs , it is not at all possible to apply for both Private sector jobs and Government sector jobs which are based on B.tech qualification .

~ You need to complete all your backlogs , to apply for the Government jobs or Private jobs which are based on B.tech qualification .

~~ As of now , you can apply for the jobs which are based on 12th / Diploma qualification .

if you have came to b.tech after Diploma , then you can apply for the jobs which are based on diploma qualifciation .

If you have came to b.tech after 12th , then you can apply for the jobs which are based on 12th qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?