13th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the next step towards job after clearing CWE clerical exam?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have cleared the CWE Clerical Exam with 145 marks. What will be my next step now? Please revert me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Manavi

13th December 2015, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step towards job after clearing CWE clerical exam?

Now you will be called for interview if your score is good enough. Normally, 145 marks is considered good for getting interview call from IBPS. You must know that IBPS conducts the interview for 22 PSU banks recruitments.

Hence, now you have cleared which is good for you because this is the first step towards getting a PSU bank job. Now be prepared for interview. You can visit IBPS official website yo see whether call letters for interviews are available or not. If it is available then download it by entering the required details. If you are eligible for interview then your admit card for interview will be surely available.
13th December 2015, 08:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I can't understand whether you have cleared with that marks or not. The reason is the pattern of the exam is changed from this year onwards. If you have scored 145 marks in written examination that is held in 2014 then next step will be " Interview ".

Or if you scored that marks in 2015 clerical exam then there will be one more written examination. There by " Interview. "

This is the Process of selection which is being held by "IBPS "
13th December 2015, 11:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IBPS CWE stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. It conducts Common Written exam for clerical post and PO posts for more than twenty banks. IBPS CWE for clerk post was conducted on 06th December, 2015.

There are three stages of this exam:

1. IBPS Preliminary exam.

2. IBPS Mains exam.

3. Personal Interview.

Result of IBPS CEW preliminary is not declared. If you are getting 145 marks, you will easily clear this stage then you need to appear for Mains and next stage is interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?