23rd September 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Information about CWE exam? How to prepare for this exam? What is the syllabus of CWE exam?

i want to know about cwe exam. how i am prepare for this exam for scoring good marks. i have no knowledge about banking sector, which is the part of the syllabus of cwe exam

22nd September 2017, 09:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about CWE exam? How to prepare for this exam? What is the syllabus of CWE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about cwe exam. how i am prepare for this exam for scoring good marks. i have no knowledge about banking sector, which is the part of the syllabus of cwe exam

CWE (Common Written Examination) is held for recruitment of eligible candidates to nationalized banks in India.

>> IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducted a common written examination on behalf of nationalized banks.

Eligibility Conditions for CWE Exam:-

:- Applicants for CWE exam must be Indian citizen.

:- Age limit to apply for CWE exam is 20 to 30 years, Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates, Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for CWE exam is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

CWE Exam Details:- There are 2 written exams in CWE and are as follows:-

1). Preliminary examination.

>> Based on English language, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability and consists of 100 questions and carries 100 marks.

>> Duration of preliminary exam is 1 year.

2). Main Examination.

>> Based on Reasoning and Computer aptitude, General banking awareness, English language, Data analysis and consists of 155 questions and carries 200 marks.

>> Duration of main exam is 3 hours.

:- For more details please visit www.ibps.in.
25th November 2017, 10:33 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Information about CWE exam? How to prepare for this exam? What is the syllabus of CWE exam?

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CWE is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK exam is 21-28 years and for IBPS PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations.
#The selection process of IBPS CWE for CLERK & PO posts in preliminary exam,main examination and personal interview.
#IBPS CWE contain 5 sections.
(1)Quantitative aptitude
(2) Reasoning
(3) English language knowledge
(4) General awareness with special reference to banking industry
(5) Computer knowledge.
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?