28th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get government jobs after completion of vocational course?

my name is mani babu.i am from Rajamundry....i have complete inter vocation,E.W&S.E.A or E.T.......maximum jobs are for intermediate(mpc). which type of jobs we will have.....pls give two or three examples.... Awaiting for the response.

29th June 2016, 01:35 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get government jobs after completion of vocational course?

As you have mentioned that you done Inter Vocation course, chances to apply for the jobs is less. Even government emphasising more on Vocation course or Vocation Education. But trends have been changed for most of the government jobs they ask for graduation as a minimum qualification. 10+2 used to be asked for mostly bank clerk jobs but they ask for graduation as a minimum qualification.So, I suggest you to study further & then go for government jobs. I have attached a few jobs notifications which would help you in understanding.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE Clerk Avt.pdf(257.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 13 views)
29th June 2016, 07:00 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get government jobs after completion of vocational course?

In India vocational course is offered through Polytechnic colleges and Industrial Training Institutes.

You can get very good job prospects if you clearly develop your technical skills.

List of vocational training courses in India :

Some of the vocational training courses in India are -
->Hair and skin care
->Plumbing
->Electronics
->Stenography
->Type writing
->Computer operator and program assistant
->Library assistant
->Dress making,cutting and tailoring
->Refrigeration and air conditioning
->Secretarial practices

Government jobs :

Candidates with vocational education can find job opportunities in government organisations.
Many government organisations frequently call for applications from skilled technicians like stenographer,typist,computer operator,electrician etc.
You can get the information about the job notifications through newspapers and web portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?