24th March 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?

Sir
I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
from Galgotias University.
I would like to get job in Indian Railway.
Please tell me which post is available for me
and how I can apply for that post.

Related Questions:
14th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?

Dear you can apply for Indian Railways through Group B posts . With this selection you can become a Junior Engineer in Indian Railways. For this you must write a Indian Engineering Service Examination.

Thus through IES you can apply for Indian Railways. You can grow your career upto Top rank position.

List of Job openings in Indian Railways for Mechanical Engineering students :

1.SARC ( Special Class Railway Apprentice )

2.IES Examination

Various Posts :

--> Mechanical Inspecting Engineer

--> Graduate Executive Trainee

--> Assistant Mechanical Engineer Trainee

--> Management Trainee Mechanical

--> Technical Trainee.
28th September 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?

What are the syllabus for railway recruitment board examination in mechanical engineering department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?