17th January 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether a Mechanical Engineering student can join CPWD Department or not?

Respected Sir, My name is Satish Biswal and I have completed my Mechanical Engineering and I have also cleared SSC last year so I want to know whether a Mechanical Engineering student can join CPWD Department or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 03:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Mechanical Engineering student can join CPWD Department or not?

CPWD is mostly related to civil engineers but still there are some posts which requires other stream candidates also. You can surely apply for any such posts.

Just keep track of job notification by CPWD and apply according to it, if you are eligible for it.
20th January 2017, 03:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Mechanical Engineering student can join CPWD Department or not?

Yes, you are eligible to join CPWD department being a mechanical engineer. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree or diploma in civil/electrical/mechanical engineering from a recognized college/university are eligible to join the same. Your age should be in between 18 to 32 years, for OBC candidates the age is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years. Hence, being a mechanical engineer you are eligible to join CPWD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?