21st February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma holder from iase deemd university
May i eligible for government job.
Sir plese tell me about this? What is the procedure to follow for applying for the Government jobs? How to get ready for it? I want the information soon as I need to start the preparations right away. So, kindly give me the solution soon as possible.

Thanks.

28th February 2015, 11:33 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs.
The basic eligibility criteria is that you should have graduated from the recognized university with minimum of 50%. Age limit should be 21-30 years.

Procedure to apply:
  1. Search job announcement conferring to your choice.
  2. Read the advertisement cautiously.
  3. If you meet the eligibility criteria and other requirement than apply for writing tests.
  4. Qualify in the written test with good marks.
  5. You will be called for interview if shortlisted by the physique on the basis for a writing test score card.
  6. You will have to meet the requirements in the interview for final selection.
  7. After succeeding in the interview, you will be presented appointment letter.

In all the government exams interrelated to jobs, the questions will be asked from these sections
  • Reasoning
  • Mathematics
  • English
  • G.K
  • Computer
So start concentrating on these subjects to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?