27th April 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?

I have 1 year diploma in hospitality & also I m graduate so can I apply for. Government hotels job. Is it possible to get the government job? What should I do and get prepared for? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon?

Kindly advise me.
Priyanka

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course? -- [New]
  4. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  5. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  6. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  7. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  8. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  9. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get Government job in Mumbai?
  12. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  14. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  16. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. Job in Hospitality industry for 12th passed at UK?
28th April 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?

You can apply for such jobs, when there is any notification by the concerned authority. Most of the government jobs these days have an online application procedure for applying.

If there are any government jobs according to your qualification, then you have to keep track of such notifications and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?