27th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government job in nursing field?

How can I get a central government job in nursing field
what is the eligibility criteria or procedure and I have finished my 3.5yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and 1 yr training job as staff nurse in ICCU

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get central government job in nursing field?
  3. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  5. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  6. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  7. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  8. Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get the nursing job in government sector?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  11. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  12. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  13. How to get government Nursing job?
  14. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  15. How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  18. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
12th May 2017, 07:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job in nursing field?

Procedure followed to get government job in Nursing Field:

After successful completion of course in Nursing field, you are required to follow a certain procedure in order to get job. You may find employment opportunities in the below said organizations. Some of the organizations that are recruiting are,

>> Indian Nursing Council

>> Indian Red Cross Society

>> Nursing Homes

>> Hospitals

>> Sanatoriums

>> Old Age Homes

>> Government Hospitals ...etc.,

I request you to go through the "Recruitment" or "Careers" section of the above mentioned organizations. So that you may find latest updates regarding recruitment related to Nursing field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?