8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about DRT Dehradun recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for M.Com(Accountancy) holder?

Can anyone of you provide me the details of DRT Dehradun recruitment? I have done M.Com in Accountancy. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply in CGPSC recruitment?
  5. How may I do IMA from Dehradun? How may I get information about subjects should be taken in 12th std? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about ICICI PO recruitment?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  10. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  13. Detailed information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group-D recruitment?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for CEED?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UPSC Engineering Graduates recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
12th May 2017, 06:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about DRT Dehradun recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for M.Com(Accountancy) holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for DRT Dehradun Recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. As you are done with M.Com in Accountancy which is a Post Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for DRT Dehradun Recruitment.

Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) issues official notification for filling up several posts namely,

* Recovery Inspector

* Assistant

* Steno Grade C

* Private Secretary

* Court Master

* Cashier or UDC

* Steno Grade D

* Account Assistant

* Typist ...etc.,

As you are done with Post Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this DRT Dehradun Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?