9th December 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join the CBI Department after completing BA History Honors?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA History Honors and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. I want to know what is the procedure to join the CBI Department after completing BA History Honors? Do I have to write any exam for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th December 2016, 08:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the CBI Department after completing BA History Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA History Honors and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. I want to know what is the procedure to join the CBI Department after completing BA History Honors? Do I have to write any exam for it? Please answer as soon as possible.
Procedure for CBI entrance exam:-

1)SSC CGL Tier I
2)SSC CGL Tier II
3)Medical Test
4)Personal Interview

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGL exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 - 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?