15th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students?

Hi sir,

I have done B.Tech degree course in textile chemistry. Now i aspire to get a government job but don't have any idea about the relevant government job options for me. Please advise me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  2. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  3. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  4. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  5. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  7. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  8. Can I get a government job after doing textile engineering from GZSCET Bhathinda
  9. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  10. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  12. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  13. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  15. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  16. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  17. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  18. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
15th December 2015, 11:46 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students?

There are many government job available in the textile industry. So, you need to find the job of your choice and apply for the same. You can join local government group to get all the update for the vacancy and the post empty.
16th December 2015, 07:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students?

If you have good knowledge in your field then there are so many job opportunities available in the market. You can apply for the job in PSU like National Jute Manufacturers Corporation, Birds Jute Exports Limited, Cotton Corporation of India Limited, Jute Corporation of India Limited etc. Or you can also try for the career in Statutory Bodies under the ministry of Textiles like Central Silk Board. For getting a job you must have to qualify your bachelor with minimum of 55% marks in the textile field.
16th December 2015, 07:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Ministry of Textiles of Government of India offers wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in Textile industry.

Some of the government organizations in which you can find job opportunities are given below :

* National Handloom Development center.

* British India Corporation Limited.

* National Textile Corporation Limited.

* Cotton Corporation of India Limited.

* Handicrafts and Handlooms exports corporation.

* Jute Coporation of India Limited.

* Woollen Export Promotion Council.

* Cotton Textile Export Promotion Council.

You can work in the above organizations in the following positions :

* Consultants.

* Junior Engineer.

* Senior Engineer.

* Manager.

* Chief Manager.

* Deputy General Manager.

* Assistant Manger.

* Marketing Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?