30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the requred educational qualification for applying government jobs?

I have completed my intermediate with 80%, now i am doing b.tech mechanical
3-2 semester am i eligible to apply for government jobs? what types of jobs are preferable for women? how much salary can i expect? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

31st May 2015, 12:06 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the requred educational qualification for applying government jobs?

There are many Government jobs which have specific Qualification , Age , Percentage , etc.

~ With 12th qualification ,

--> The candidates can apply for the post of Conistable in Police department
--> The candidates can apply for the posts like Postal assitant and Sorting assistant in
Postal department.

~~ While you are third year of B.tech , you are eligile to apply for the UES exam .
UES stands for University entry scheme .
This exam is to join in Defence services.

While you are in Final year of B.tech , you can apply for Civil service exam .
You can also apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services.
You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam
You can apply for the Ibps bank Probationary officers exam .

After completion of B.tech , you can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce.
Afcat stands for Airforce common admission test
31st May 2015, 01:25 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the requred educational qualification for applying government jobs?

There are many government jobs after passing 10th.All government has some eligibility for Every Exam.There is Age,Qualification,Percentage are the main factors those affects while applying for the government Exams.

After Passing 10th:-You can apply for the Indian Army.Indian Arny conducts rally every year in every state.

You can apply for peon,Office assistant,guard etc on the basis of 10th Class.

After Passing 12th:-
1. You can apply for the SCRA Exam if you are from the PCM Stream.

2. You can also apply for NDA Exam it is also for the PCM Stream Candidates.

3.You can apply for Constable in Police and SSC-Clerk,SSC LDC,Data Entry Operator in Government Offices,Postal Assistant,Postman etc.

After Graduation:-After passing the Graduation Exam,You can apply for many government Jobs.In Graduation every things depends on your Stream.It means from which stream you are belongs to.If you are from the Science Stream,You cannot apply for Charter Accountant.So there are many jobs for B.Tech mechanical students like in

1.You can apply for BHEL

2.You can apply for BEL

3.You can apply for ONGC

4.You can apply for IOC

5.You can apply for BHEL

6.You can apply for SAIL

7.You can apply for DRDO

8..You can apply for Bank Exams. many more
31st May 2015, 01:50 PM
james hettfield
Member+

There are different criteria for different examinations. The general eligibility criteria for appearing in most of the government examinations is same. The eligibility criteria is that you should be a graduate I any stream from the recognized Indian university and your age should be in between 21-30 years.
The relexation of 3 years is given to the other below caste and a relaxation of 5 years is given to the sc/st students as well as for the physically challenged people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?