4th April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?

I am not interested in designing. I am interested in work like seperation of parts & join them & in work shop working also. Please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after completing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get a job in HAL after passing B.E with Mechanical Engineering
  5. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  9. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  11. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?
  12. What kind of job will I get after B.E Mechanical? I am a 2nd year mechanical student
  13. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year?
  14. What kind of jobs one gets after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  18. Job options for candidate who have completed Mechanical engineering in 6 years? What about salary? -- [New]
27th April 2015, 10:26 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?

You can get many jobs after completing your Mechanical engineering course on the basis of your educational qualification but you must have few other qualifications required for the jobs too .

Some of the good jobs with good future are given below :-

* You can go for Civil Service examinations to have jobs at the high administrative post and for this your age must be below 21 years to 30 years .Age relaxation is provided as per the government norms .

* You can go for the jobs in banking sectors like bank clerk and bank probationary officer for which your age must be within 20 years to 28 years and 21 years to 30 years respectively .Age relaxation is provided in this case also .For these jobs you have compete for IBPS exams and SBI exams .

* You can also go for the defense field in different wings depending on your age .For this jobs you will have to go for the CDS examination and your age must be within 19 years to 25 years .

* You can apply for SSC examination to get government jobs in the different fields .

* You too can apply for jobs related to teaching and Law after doing your B.Ed and LLB courses respectively .

* Being an engineer you can get jobs in many private companies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?