18th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available for getting a government job after completion of D.Pharm course?

What are the job opportunity after pursuing the D.Pharm course??what are the procedure to apply?? how will we get job in our town???? please let me know about the same!! It would be good if you can answer me back soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  4. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  5. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. What is the scope available for getting a government job after completion of D.Pharm course? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  10. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  11. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  12. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  13. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?
  15. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  16. List of the government D-Pharm colleges near Trichy? How many D-Pharm colleges are there?
  17. Scope of Mechanical Engineering Government Job?
  18. What is the scope in government job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical
20th September 2015, 06:45 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope available for getting a government job after completion of D.Pharm course?

***D.Pharmacy is a two years course with main goal is to educate and train the students for practicing pharmacy.

**Jobs opportunities after D.Pharmacy:::::}

*Hospital pharmacist
*Medical representatives
*Wholesale dealer
*Manufacturing chemist
*Repacking of drugs
Retail chemist/pharmacist
*Community pharmacist

**Employments Areas===>

-Pharmacist at ITI Ltd

-Pharmacist at Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

-Drug Inspector at Chandigarh Administration Health Department

-Pharmacist (Ayurveda) at All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi

-Pharmacist at Maharashtra state Power Gen Ltd

-Ayurvedic Pharmacist at ESIC Hospital...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?