16th January 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I give MPPSC exam? Best coaching institutes to prepare for government exam

i am B.E. persuing student,indore so please give me details of MPPSC Exam subjects and best coaching institute for d preparation of govt. exams?????....please let me knw as fast u cn..

Related Questions:
11th July 2014, 02:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I give MPPSC exam? Best coaching institutes to prepare for government exam

Any candidate appearing in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission or MPPSC entrance exam, must be a graduate in any discipline from a University Grant Commission recognized University. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and should be between 21-33 years. The age relaxation for the OBC candidates is 35 years and for SC/ST candidates is 38 years.
As far as the exam pattern is concerned, preliminary examination comprises of two papers of objective type of 450 marks. Paper I consists of General Studies of 150 marks and Paper II consists of Optional Subject of 300 marks. Mains consists of seven exam papers of conventional essay type questions where there subjects are compulsory and four are optional. The written test is followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?