18th September 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get government jobs after completion of BDS course?

What should I do to get government jobs after completion of BDS course? Can you please give me the information on this? I really wanted to know the information as soon as possible. Looking forward to get the answer from someone over here.

21st September 2015, 03:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get government jobs after completion of BDS course?

Dentists hold an important position in health care system. Dentistry mainly deals with the problems and treatment related to oral care.

The candidates who completed their under graduation course i.e., BDS can find many job opportunities in both public and private sector.

The various areas of the employment for these graduates are given below :

* Government hospitals.

* Reputed dental colleges.

* Research and advisory departments.

* Industries manufacturing oral care products.

* Medicine manufacturing industries like toothpastes, gum paints etc.

* Forensic department.

* Research and Development.

* Army Dental corps in Indian Army.

To get appointed in these sectors the candidates has to take an entrance exam conducted by various Public Service Commission's like UPSC, SSC, Combined Medical Services.

You can also pursue your master's degree in the related subject and can apply for various high positions in the public sector organizations which offer high payment.

As you have completed your graduation course in Dentistry, you can apply for various other government jobs like :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* UPSC.

* PSU's.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* IBPS.

* Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?