20th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Commando being 21 years old?

Sir now i am 21 years old my big ambition is to join commando what i want to do for it and i am a diploma holder please reply me sir???

28th May 2014, 09:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to join Commando being 21 years old?

You want to know the how to become a paramilitary commando for this designation you have to be strong in physical fitness because it is a strong work so selection is based on the candidates physical fitness. physical fitness are like your health and your running capabilities or on the basis of long jump and high jump.

So as per the rule and regulation of para commando as it is the one part of Indian army as per this guideline the eligibility for the candidates so the candidate must have been qualified your 12th class study as per the guideline. And now comes to the height eligibility the height of the candidate must have been 157 cm of height is required.

And they also check the eyesight as the eye sight is 6/6 as this refers to the either your eye have any defect or not.

And also that you must be the citizen of India and age should be 18 to 23 years. Then you must need to qualified the entrance test as it is held for the qualification of the army candidates. So these are the qualification criteria for being a para commando so you are now cleared about your problem.
17th March 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Commando being 21 years old?

I'm a B-Tech graduate (Computer science) fresher. I want to join black CAT commando.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?