22nd May 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What steps to be taken to join in Commando Forces while being a combatant member of IAF?

sir i m combatant member of IAF with five years of service, at present i want to join in commando forces????????????? plz support me to take neccasary further steps?

15th July 2011, 02:27 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps to be taken to join in Commando Forces while being a combatant member of IAF?

For Civil Commando Course Details.
  • ELITE International Training Center Mumbai (Military type Adventure Certificate Course -1month)

• Elite International Training Center is the First professional martial art studio in India, with Unique Training Facilities with modern equipment.

• Learn from the Best instructors train the Indian Forces & Police in Special Operations

• Shortest Black Belt Intensive Program of 10 months

• International Certificates awarded

• Fitness, Diet & Weight Management Complimentary

• How can apply for this ??

• College Students, Doctors, Lawyers, Software Professionals, Actors, Engineers, Working Women, Executives & Corporates

• Timings Options are

• Weekdays Or Weekends with Regular Hours
  • Location of these classes

• South Mumbai (Opera House), Bandra & Suburbs (Andheri 4 Bungalows),Home Training available.

Want to join or any other Support then Call To Administration Dr. Komal at 9820496752
15th July 2011, 12:20 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: What steps to be taken to join in Commando Forces while being a combatant member of IAF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m combatant member of IAF with five years of service, at present i want to join in commando forces????????????? plz support me to take neccasary further steps?
Hi, you must get the related information from your concerned unit where you are posted. Air force has the force called -"GARUDA" commando force. Any air force personnel can join it, if he clears all the requirements and the tough training.

If you are a air force personnel, you should not ask these things on civil forums. I told you as i know and my brother is in the Air force.

Best of luck.
1st September 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have finished 10th std, is there any chance for me to join the commando,
15th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am HSC complited in mumbai i want to join commando cousres tell me how much fees and give me
address to join
24th September 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

now i am study in diploma course on electronics and telecommunication engineering.how ican join in iaf in garud force
17th December 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am shivam sharma. I want to be garud camando in i.a.f. Iread in class 12. But i am very poor.
1st January 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TRANSFER FLYING BRANCH TO GROUND JOB WHEN I JOIN AIR FORCE?
24th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I join as a Garud commando after clearing class 12th with p.c.m.
1st July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

main NSG me jana chahta hu i.com pass hu 45% ke sath kya kru?nda ka form bhi bharna chahta hu?
5th September 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

how can i joind garud commando after finishing BA
5th September 2013, 03:30 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

For civil commando course Details.

ELITE Inter national training center Mumbai (Military type Adventure certificate course - 1 month)

Elite International Training Center is the First professional martial art studio in India, with Unique Training facilities with modern equipment.

Learn from the best instructors train the Indian Force & police in special operations

Shortest Black Belt Intensive program of 10 months

International certificated awarded

Fitness, Diet & weight Management Complimentary

How can apply for this??

College students, Doctors,Lawyers, software professionals,Actors,Engineering,Working women,Executives & corporates

Timings Options are

Week days Or week ends with regular hours

Location of the classes

South Mumbai (Opera House), Bandra & Suburbs (Andheri 4 Bungalows),Home Training available.

Want to join or any other Support then Call To Administration Dr. Komal at 9820496752

best of luck...............
14th January 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join commando but i am in training of mp police then what is the procedure to join the commando please reply as soon as possible
5th February 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join in garud commando but I did nt complete my graduation my age is 23 now.can I appy this...??
17th June 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit 1989 View Post
Hi, you must get the related information from your concerned unit where you are posted. Air force has the force called -"GARUDA" commando force. Any air force personnel can join it, if he clears all the requirements and the tough training.

If you are a air force personnel, you should not ask these things on civil forums. I told you as i know and my brother is in the Air force.

Best of luck.
any air force personnel cant join garud commandos there will be airmen selections via advertisements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?