4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt after 12th humanities stream to get a government job?

What should I opt for 12th humanities stream to get a government job? I am looking to get the job somehow and it would be helpful if you can guide me on the same. Hope that I will get the answer to this soon. Please help me.

29th March 2018, 04:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt after 12th humanities stream to get a government job?

There are some government job options available after 10+2 in Humanities stream:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

2. IB Security Assistant Examination.

3. RRB Group D examination.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

You can apply for all these exams and clear it to become eligible for government job. For better job opportunities, you need to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
30th March 2018, 01:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt after 12th humanities stream to get a government job?

Yes there are some of the government job opportunities after 12th.

You can appear for :

NDA --- UPSC.

MTS, LDC ---- SSC.

TTE ---- RRB.

So candidates after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for recruitment in jobs.
31st March 2018, 10:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with 12th qualification are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by SSC for recruitment in government jobs.

You can appear for CHSLE, MTS, TTE, examination.

Candidates interested in joining defence service can appear for Clerk level entrance examination conducted by Indian Army or NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

Only after qualifying in various stages of examination candidates will become eligible for recruitment in job.
31st March 2018, 04:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

After completing 12th with humanities stream you can opt these subjects to get a government job. The courses are:-
B.A in Economics
B.A in Political Science
B.A in Sociology
B.A in Journalism
B.A L.L.B
B.A in Psychology
31st March 2018, 07:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to get get a government job after passing class 12th with Humanities:

After 12th,you can for private or public sector jobs according to your wish.

In Private sector you can accept jobs in BPO, Banks, Medical Transcription,etc.

In Government firms you can take up the role of Clerk, Assistant or Apprentice.

You can try for job opportunities in Railways. In order to get recruited to these jobs. You have to send application as per the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?