5th July 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Navy for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Indian Navy. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Indian Navy? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th July 2018, 05:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Navy for 12th Humanities student?

For selection in Indian Navy as an Officer the required common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit varies with entry.

For std 12th candidates UPSC conducts NDA examination and after qualifying in it you will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

For more information regarding recruitment in Indian Navy visit at www.upsc.gov.in. or www.nausenabharti.nic.in.
13th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Navy for 12th Humanities student?

Having completed your Class 12th in Humanities stream, you are eligible to join Indian Navy only as sailor as for the officer's entry one is required to have completed his/her Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group.

Further, for your entry as a sailor ( non-artificer cadre ), you need to an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying with 17 years to 21 years by the date of your joining to the service. Also, you must have completed your Class 10th with at least 33% marks.

For updates regarding upcoming sailor's entry in Indian Navy, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?