12th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a good government job with good salary after completion of commerce stream?

Is it possible for me to get a good government job with good salary after completion of commerce stream? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow to get the job? Who can provide me the answer on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope?
  2. What all government jobs I can apply being a commerce student?
  3. Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management? -- [New]
  4. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  5. How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc Physics?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job with good salary after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks?
  7. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  8. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  9. Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?
  10. Is it possible to apply for government job if I belong to commerce stream?
  11. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to get admission in a college for B.Com course?
  13. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
  14. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  15. What should I do for getting a good job after completion of graduation in commerce with 69% marks?
  16. How can I get a good government job after passing 12th from commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. By which Maths related stream can I get a good job with a good salary package in the future?
  18. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?
12th July 2016, 03:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good government job with good salary after completion of commerce stream?

To get the good government job with good salary package, you must complete your graduation from a recognized university & approved by UGC. To get the job you must face Preliminary exam then written exam & last is interview. You must be knowing when the notification is coming & prepare your self for the exam. Generally exams take place with 5 subjects that is English, Reasoning, Aptitude, General Awareness & Computer application. I suggest you to buy Employment news, this paper will give you information about the government jobs. You can buy this paper on weekly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?