10th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get high profile job in BSNL as an ECE engineer if got 65% marks in B.Tech?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech from ECE stream. How to get high profile job in BSNL as a ECE engineers if I have got 65% marks in B.Tech. Can I get the job please answer me?

11th July 2016, 06:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get high profile job in BSNL as an ECE engineer if got 65% marks in B.Tech?

BSNL based recruitment's for B.Tech ECE Candidates:

There are many job opportunities for B.Tech (ECE) candidates. Top recruitment's available for B.Tech (ECE) candidates are,

>> BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment

>> BSNL Junior Telecom Officer

The basic educational qualification required for above mentioned recruitment's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The selection process basically consists of Online Test and the minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
11th July 2016, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get high profile job in BSNL as an ECE engineer if got 65% marks in B.Tech?

ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering. This discipline of engineering is considered to be the evergreen branch of engineering with lots of job opportunities in private and public sector both. You must go for public sector jobs as it gives you handsome renumeration as well as other allowances along with sense of job security.

There are various government job entrance exams for which ECE candidates can apply like:

>>Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for jobs in various Public Sector Undertakings like IOCL, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.

>>You can appear for entrance exams of ISRO, BARC, NPCIL etc.

>>BSNL JTO examination.

>>Other competitive exams like SSC CGL exam, Indian Engineering Services, Civil Services examination, Banking entrance exams etc.
11th July 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BSNL is a PSU and you can get job in it through GATE score. If you have good enough score then they can hire you as a trainee if you are a fresher after completion of engineering.
For high profile job you can apply for JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) job. Selection will be based on the written exam and interview conducted by BSNL. You have to apply when notification is released for JTO exam.
12th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech from ECE stream. How to get high profile job in BSNL as a ECE engineers if I have got 65% marks in B.Tech. Can I get the job please answer me?
The candidates who have cleared B.Tech ECE from any recognized institutions are eligible for the JTO post. The candidates should appear for an examination of 3 hours duration. So, when the notifications are released, the interested candidates can apply and appear for the common entrance test. You have to clear the entrance to get a JTO post. You can find the details in the Website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?