7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?

Hello! I am a student of B.Com final year and I passed out from 12 and get 47% in my 12th exams and now my aim is to get the best job in government sector please tell me which type of jobs I can get in government sector and which also I wanna know that which bests grade jobs I can get I am average student but now i am working very hard please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  5. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  6. What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ECIL and BHEL government jobs after completion of graduation 5+ years back?
  8. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  9. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  10. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates?
  11. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  12. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  13. What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?
  14. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
8th May 2017, 10:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?

Commerce graduates can apply for following government job entrance exams:

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>UPSC entrance exams like CAPF, Civil Services examination, EPFO exam.

>>IBPS PO and Clerk entrance examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO entrance exam.

You can apply all above entrance exams. You can select any exam and prepare well to crack it and grab desired government job.
9th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! I am a student of B.Com final year and I passed out from 12 and get 47% in my 12th exams and now my aim is to get the best job in government sector please tell me which type of jobs I can get in government sector and which also I wanna know that which bests grade jobs I can get I am average student but now i am working very hard please tell me.

You can apply for various government jobs after completing B.Com graduation. You can get clerical and officer grade jobs in the government sector after completion of B.Com. For getting a government job, you have to appear for the competitive examination. The competition for the government job is very high. Therefore, you have to prepare well to clear the examinations. Various coaching classes are available for different examinations. You can also make use of them. You can apply for jobs in the following government organizations.

Indian Railways – Official Website

IBPS – Official Website

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Official Website

RBI – Official Website

TNPSC – Official Website

CDS – Official Website

Bank of Baroda – Official Website
9th May 2017, 10:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

After completion of your graduation from recognized university you will be eligible to write the exams of IBPS (clerk/PO), SBI (clerk/PO), SSC, RBI, RRB, UPSC, etc. You will get the posts of an officer, clerk (cashier), Ticket checker, officer of RBI, Sub inspector, etc. The exams are divided into three parts preliminary, mains and interview for officer ranking posts and for clerk you need to appear only for the exams and not for the interview. The preliminary exam will consist of 100 marks and the mains exam will be of 200 marks. The questions in the examination will be asked from Quantitative aptitude, English, Reasoning, General awareness and computer knowledge.
15th May 2017, 12:16 PM
kohli183

You have so many option for govt sector jobs like

Railway Recruitment Board

Staff Selection Board

IBPS Po & Clerk

SBI Po & Clerk

CDS

Groups

IAS

IPS

SI , Constable

RAW

Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?